domingo, 22 de agosto de 2010

I was perfectly happy killing myself but then you show up.

You told me that I was not a waste of skin, that I was valuable, such a lie. You knew that I was already dead, didn't you? You said that I was such a amazing person, but you knew that I wasn't. You lie so much. But I like it, you made me believe, I never believe. But you made me believe. It sucks, you know, I don't believe anymore. I just want death, I'm waiting for it and you know it. You always know, you usually have all the answers too. You usually can make me come, more than once. You know how to do it, you know everything and I learned so much things. I'm afraid of being like you, you broke so many times my heart that it can't be broken again. It's not good 'cause it can't feel too.


But who cares? Just the ones who I will fuck and forget.


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário