domingo, 24 de outubro de 2010

Nostalgia.

You know that is like the end of the world. I saw your face running through mine when that is impossible and I have felt things that I never had felt before. It's starting to consuming me, consuming you, can you feel? Maybe not. How can I feel things that you can't feel too? How can I see things that can't see me?
Your poison is running through my veins, I should stop it, I should run but you see that I'm gettin close without doing nothing.

I want to forget everything since the day I was born and I want to believe that everything was normal once. I remember when I wasn't feeling anything, anything at all, everything was so empty and so cold.
I'm dying, I hope your dying too.

For the first time I feel ok, I feel ok, I know that I'm still dying but at last I'll die happy.

I'm unwanted and unneeded, waste of skin and for the guys who never fit in I'm god on earth. I belong everywhere and everywhere belongs to me, like everyone belongs to me and I belong to everyone.
Live or die? It's just a choice. Don't say that life sucks, you have a chance to move the world, to do something, just do it, do everything and repeat it.
If you have a body and a mind you just have to live with it if you want to live, believe more in yourself, in the world and just live it. FUCK LIVE IT. If you don't want to live just die. Sounds easy.

Now that I'm finally dying I want to die happy and I'll die. Just don't think, just do it, feel it, believe it  and creat it.


The world is spinning.
And I can't belong to you.


2 comentários:

  1. You are not a waste of skin, you’re a special person

    “I belong everywhere and everywhere belongs to me, like everyone belongs to me and I belong to everyone.”

    ResponderEliminar