quinta-feira, 7 de abril de 2011

She could bring you out of mundane like a burning meteorite will carry you to a world full of exciting.

That will bring you down
Like flowers in december.
Flying rivers from your eyes,
That I should not remember.

Lightnings from the sky
Are beating you down
Lost and beat on the ground,
Around and turn around.

Taking everything for a moment
And every weight dragging on for a night
That could never happen
That could never might.

I could bring sorrow to your life
And even regret,
But it would make me all like you.
In this moment my soul was never so true.



2 comentários:

  1. Excuse me, but where does this come from?

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. The poem is mine, the tittle is from the movie spotless mind, the images i found them on tumblr.

      Eliminar